How to contact us?
1. by post: to the address of our headquarters TerraHexen Sp. z o.o. with registered office and address in Łódź,
(93-486) at ul. Zamojska 18/2,
Tax Id. No.: NIP 7292712023,
National Court Register: KRS 00000587504
2. by e-mail: to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights?
1. access to your data,
2. correcting them,
3. demanding their removal,
4. demanding restriction of processing,
5. objection against the processing of your personal data.
What to do if you think we are processing your data contrary to legal requirements?
– You may file a complaint with the supervisory authority. In Poland, it is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Why do we need your data, or for what purpose do we process it?
1. to reply to your message or for processing of the reported case,
2. marketing based on the promotion of our services and ourselves.
Do you need to provide us with your data?
This is voluntary, but without providing your contact details, we will not be able to
reply to your email or resolve your case.
On what legal basis do we process your data?
Article 6 paragraph 1 point f GDPR, i.e. this regulation.
Our legitimate interest is responding to your message and
conducting our marketing operations.
Who will we pass your data to?
To entities dealing with hosting (storage) of our personal data for us.
How long will we process your data?
For the time:
1. needed to respond to your message and resolve the matter
you have raised,
2. conduct our marketing activities or until you express
an objection to continue data processing for marketing purposes.
After giving us the data, can you oppose their processing?
Yes. You may do this in two situations when we process your data:
1. for the needs of direct marketing; you do not have to justify such an objection;
2. based on our other legitimate interests; such opposition requires
justification by your specific situation.